How to wear and care for your gorgeous christina defalco jewelry
1. Magnetic closures. Hold onto closure firmly and just pull apart. Do not hold onto necklace as the magnets are very strong and you may damage the piece.
2. Handling the piece will only make it more beautiful and give it a richer patina. Be careful not to wear it when applying any oil- base or alcohol base products such as hair spray or body lotions. The chemicals in those products can dullen the finish, cause beads to crack, loosen stones, and change color of metal findings.
3. Product cannot be worn while bathing or swimming and should not be exposed to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods of time as this may harm the color.
4. Stretch elastic bracelets should maintain their shape as we use high end elastic, but be careful not to overstretch or wear in sea water as it may erode and weaken elastic.
5. When storing pieces, keep each separate and in protective holder. Resin can scratch if not careful. Although this also gives it added beauty and some pieces in the opaque are intended to take on this appearance.
Any quality issues or other concerns please contact us at christinadefalco.com and we will resolve any issue. We stand behind all of our collections and want you to enjoy them always!